NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Monday, July 18, 2005

    Well At Least I Was On Time...


    I stayed up until the crack of dawn. It's not that I wanted to, but it's the only way that I could be sure that I would be up and out of the house on time. You see, I am a very heavy sleeper. I have been known to break a couple of alarm clocks in my day. Here's what happens: Say I have to get up and out the house by 8:00am. I set the alarm at bed time.I sleep tight, when the alarm goes off at 5:00am I don't hear it because when I am asleep I'm damn near dead, it continues to sound off until it dies.

    I wake up 2 to 3 hours later. Oh no! Not again, I've overslept! When I wake up, it's time for me to walk out the door. Over the years I've gotten a little better (thanks to having the ability to alter my work schedule). But last night it started getting late and I wasn't in the bed. I had stuff to do, you know some stuff I procrastinated on during the day. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I got the bright idea to stay up and not go to sleep. That way I could be up and out the house on time. It worked. I got to work on time. Only thing is, I am beat like a mutha. My eyes feel like two burnt holes in a carpet and I have to re-type every other sentence in this blog because my brain ain't so sharp when I don't get my required sleep. To top everything off, I am evil as hell today.

    Why is it when you don't want to be bothered at work or you feel like crap, co-workers want to get all up in your face? "How was your weekend", "What did you do", BLah...BLAH...blah...SHUT UP!!!

    Anyway, we have this conference room that we hardly ever use, I'm going to go to lunch but instead of lunching I'll be napping. Adios for now! ZZZZzzzzz

    1 Comments:

    At 7/23/2005 2:50 PM, Blogger NjDivaGirl said...

    I hate insomnia. I did better though as the week went on...LOL thanks for your comments.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    Spoiled, Rotten Brat!
    28 Years of Separation
    Race Riots Correction
    1967 Race Riots
    30 Something and Single...
    Hello Again!!!

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •