NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Friday, July 27, 2007

    WOWEEEE!!!

    It's been well over a year since I've posted and a whole lot has happened. I had a nervous break down essentially and I had to be hospitalized. Boy have things changed for me. I have a different outlook on life now. It seems that the little things are just not as important to me anymore. I'm a changed woman. I was also diagnosed with Bi-polar that's a whole other post in itself. Anyway, when I look back at my old post I kinda see where I started losing it. Anyway, I am dating a guy much older than me. He's 24 years older than me and I love every minute of it. Well that's all for now. Cause trust me I have a lot to tell in the next couple of posts.

    1 Comments:

    At 8/03/2007 10:29 PM, Blogger Luke Cage said...

    Heyyy you! Welcome back! It's so great to hear that you are doing good. That's all that matters. I'm sure I speak for the others that come to your site, but here's to hearing your tale soon. Nice to have you return too. Lata dear!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    Everything and Nothing
    Sibling Rivalry I
    'Tis the Season...
    Is Murder Ever The Answer to Murder?
    Because I've Been Tagged...
    I'm Back
    Express Your Love
    Don't Take Anything Personal
    Stolen Identity
    School

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •