NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Saturday, December 10, 2005

    I'm Back

    You all like me...I mean you really really like me. LOL Thanks for the emails and concern. Yep, I've been gone long enough. School and work have been busting my ass. But I can't stay away for too long. Today I went shopping. I'm a techie freak and any new electronic game or gadet, I have to get my hands on it. Today I bought the Vugo.

    Hasbro's VuGo is a portable multimedia system with 128MB of memory that allows tweens to load it up with 60 minutes of television programming and music videos, 6 hours of music, or over 1,200 digital photos, for "viewing on the go". And if 128MB is not enough (and when is 128MB ever enough?) the memory can be expanded with an SD card. The VuGo can be connected to a television, DVD player, satellite receiver, or computer to record media, which can then be played back on its 3-inch color screen and built-in speaker. The VuGo website is currently offering downloadable music videos and cartoons such as Jimmy Neutron, and Sponge Bob Square Pants for purchase. It also comes with a pop-out stand for "hands-free entertainment" and file management software. It runs on four AAA batteries.

    And NOOOO it's not for my son. It's for MOI! Finally, I can catch Desperate House Wives on another night other than Sunday as I am not a VRC or Sunday night TV watcher.

    In other news....nothing's really new. I'm one of those people that don't celebrate any holidays whatsoever. I'm not a religious freak either. It was a part of my upbringing. I mean, how do you start celebrating Christmas at 21 years old? So when I got grown, I decided that I wouldn't get into it. If you never had it, then you don't miss it. However, I do except gifts *SMILEZ* Like I said, school and work...work and school. I just hope I have some friends left when I finish this up as I know they probably think I ran them away. At any rate, all is good in this 'hood.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    Express Your Love
    Don't Take Anything Personal
    Stolen Identity
    School
    My Ass
    ADHD & CAPD
    NJDiva's Home for Imaginary Friends
    Three's Company
    Friends
    The Summer is OVER!

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •