NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Friday, October 21, 2005

    School

    I thought taking a month off from school was a wonderful idea. Since I take accelerated classes online, I had been going nonstop for nearly three years. I have to take this big exam in November so in order to prepare for it, I would use the time to study. Well, it's almost the end of October and I haven't even looked in a book at all. I went crazy with it. At first, I had so much free time that I didn't know what to do. Then I easily started finding things to do. Watch TV, play games online, talk on the phone, shop, play the Playstation with my kid, cook, chit chat at work, sleep in late/go to bed early, hang out with friends, date! Yes date. LOL

    Even though my time off didn't go as planned, I discovered that there is a whole new world out there when you don't have to stay glued to a computer keyboard or have your head stuck in a book studying. I really don't remember it being like this when I got my first undergrad degree. Anyway, I can't wait to graduate...and then it's off to grad school...and then it all starts again.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    My Ass
    ADHD & CAPD
    NJDiva's Home for Imaginary Friends
    Three's Company
    Friends
    The Summer is OVER!
    Words Can't Express
    Untitled...
    My New Blender
    She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •