NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Thursday, July 21, 2005

    Feuding Co-workers and the Paranormal


    So, I have these two co-workers who can not stand each other. One is from the Caribbean and the other is from the mid-west. They are always bitching and moaning about each other to me. Mind you, I am the senior person and I've pretty much told them that they are there to do a job. They don't need to be best buds but just at least get along enough to work pleasantly together. Anyway, two weeks ago, while I was on vacation, the drama escalated. The big boss even noticed and decided to call a meeting to squash it.

    The meeting really got heated. They are both in their very late 20's. I couldn't believe how deep their hatred for each other went. One accused the other of trying to sabotage her while the other one was complaining that the other chick didn't like her. I couldn't believe that this high school, middle school nonsense got this far. Everything was supposedly squashed. But I noticed that they were still giving each other evil looks and not directly talking to each other.

    But, what makes this story even crazier is that this morning, out of no where an envelope blows out of a box located in a storage cabinet, it was crazy, there was no reason for it to just blow out like that. It blew in the air for a few seconds and then just falls to the floor. There's no breezes...nothing...it was crazy. Twenty minutes later, the jacket of the mid-west girl falls off the coat rack. It's strange how it fell; I saw it with my own eyes. It was hanging on the hook but it fell on the opposite side of the rack and was laying there all spread out. Then a little while ago, a metal globe decides to roll off the file cabinet and onto the floor. The mid west chick looked at me and said "Yo, did you see that"? So, "I'm like, yeah". Then we start looking waiting for something else strange to happen. Then she says to me, "Yo, I think ole girl done put some voodoo on me".

    I told her that voodoo don't really work unless you believe in it. I don't know too much about it. But the things I saw this morning were straight up weird! She got me wondering now.

    3 Comments:

    At 7/22/2005 3:36 PM, Blogger Black Wombmyn Chat said...

    Assuming Mid-west is NOT operating on some bullshit steroetype of West-Indians...tell Mid-west to meditate for a few minutes and clearly picture the light, love and protection of God surrounding her and protecting her from negative energy.

    Also, tell her to add a brick wall rendering her invisible from others with negative energy.

    I am loathe to even feed into this shit because I suspect from what you've written that at least one of these people (if not both) needs to grow the fuck up.

    Warn Mid-west not to wish anything negative on West-Indian--even justice--because if she is right and West Indian does dabble in the occult, then Mid-west will be getting herself into some shit she is certainly NOT ready for. Tell her to play it safe, go with God and fuck the dumbshit. Peace.

     

    At 7/23/2005 2:53 PM, Blogger NjDivaGirl said...

    This happened on Thursday. We didn't work on Friday. I'll see what happens when I go back to work on Monday. Mid-west was really spooked and West-Indian's whole attitude had changed towards the end of the day. She was smiling and such...weird...I'm just glad none of that evil is directed at me...

     

    At 7/25/2005 6:21 PM, Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

    Voodoo? Most def. THHHAAAAATs some scary ish!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    But I Promised...
    Well At Least I Was On Time...
    Spoiled, Rotten Brat!
    28 Years of Separation
    Race Riots Correction
    1967 Race Riots
    30 Something and Single...
    Hello Again!!!

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •