NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Tuesday, October 11, 2005

    My Ass

    With the season changing, I've begin the process of changing my wardrobe. This morning, I put on a really fabulous black pants suit. The pants are wide legged with a zipper on the side. I chose to wear it because it matched perfectly with my peach shell. My heels were a darker shade of peach. I needed to get at least one more wear out of them before the weather really changed. Everything was perfect. I looked so cute with my hair done up and my makeup perfectly applied. I had the walk, the look, the whole nine! I looked so fabulous yet professional. The compliments were pouring in. After prancing around all morning, I finally got a chance to sit down and those bad boys ripped right down the side. I couldn't even hide it. I had to take off the suit's jacket and tie it around my waist. I looked like damn fool. I had to leave, so I went home.

    Ok so maybe I've gained a few pounds since I last wore that suit. Maybe my ass did get bigger. But, my curves are banging! I guess I better get some bigger pants!

    5 Comments:

    At 10/12/2005 7:47 AM, Blogger Luke Cage said...

    That was a bad break luv. If its any consolation, I was going to a job interview and my pants leg got snagged on the corner of a subway seat and when I stood up, a tear developed the calf down to my ankle.

    I had no shame. I was already getting off of the train at the subway station closest to the interview site. And I kept it moving. I must have been a site to see though for those walking behind me -lol

    But, just adjust your clothing to accomodate for the caboose, and you will be fine luv!

     

    At 10/13/2005 8:46 AM, Blogger Luke Cage said...

    Heyyy! I am definitely feeling what my island cousin is worshipping there. Sistas, start the revolution.. the brothers will support y'all. All of hte Big Booty Chicks of the world unite... We're team players now! ;)

     

    At 10/16/2005 9:27 PM, Blogger princessdominique said...

    Aint nothing wrong with a little jiggle. I'm sure you'll work it.

     

    At 10/18/2005 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You betta work it chica!

     

    At 10/19/2005 6:17 PM, Blogger Ms. Adams said...

    What's a little embarrASSment if you end up with a great story to tell like this one? :-D And why hide the good stuff's God given you? My grandmother used to say, "only a dog wants a bone and even he buries it!"

    Confessions of a Jersey Goddess

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    ADHD & CAPD
    NJDiva's Home for Imaginary Friends
    Three's Company
    Friends
    The Summer is OVER!
    Words Can't Express
    Untitled...
    My New Blender
    She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
    Relieved

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •