NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Wednesday, September 21, 2005

    Three's Company

    Everything came to a head last week. I was exhausted. School, work, being mommy and trying to remain the 'good girl' took its toll on me. I had to take a break. There were no other options. It all came down to my sanity. I was channel surfing last Wednesday evening and it all hit me. I was bored as hell. All work and no play makes NjDivaGirl a dull bore. I needed some type of balance. No, I needed some kind of freakiness in my life. There was no need for me to try to be someone I wasn't anymore. Why was I trying to play the role of this nice little girl waiting patiently for something to jump off? That's never been my style. Never ever ever. I've always been a go getter. I guess I just wanted to try something different. Well, I'll be the first to admit it - it did not work. Waiting for Mr. Right? Who is that? That brotha don't exist. All the while, I had been denying myself the joys of pure pleasure. So I set out for some excitement. Something wild. Something I just couldn't resist. So, I did it. I did one of the most whorish thing I could do. I had a threesome. I called a female friend and a male friend. I invited them over for drinks. I told them what was up in advance. They knew they were invited to solely please me. It is what they wanted. But most importantly it is what I wanted. I seduced them. Both had been trying to get at me for awhile anyway. But, I had been resisting. I think that made them want me even more. I fed them my 'cake', and they ate it hungrily too! They wanted seconds. How could I say no? That's right. It was my time to run the show like I do so well. My naturally aggressive nature came out. They would do anything I asked. Noooo, I couldn't just go for one. I had to go for two. I had to send my 9 months of celibacy out with a big bang! (Besides, all of my 'toys' were broke LOL ). I indulged in the best of both worlds and I don't even feel fuqed up about it. I will spare the details. I'll just say it was HOT!

    6 Comments:

    At 9/21/2005 10:45 AM, Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

    oh my damn!

     

    At 9/21/2005 1:11 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

    Oh my gosh, did you say what I thought you said?! Im glad I visited. Course the image you just painted is gonna haunt me all day and now I'm not gonna get any work done. *down boy*

     

    At 9/22/2005 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    um, how you just gon' spare the details? c'mon ma, give us SOMETHIN! :)

    glad you enjoyed yourself....

     

    At 9/22/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

    WOOOOOW!!

     

    At 9/23/2005 1:46 PM, Blogger Luke Cage said...

    Scintillating!!!

     

    At 9/30/2005 3:10 PM, Blogger Chicalookate said...

    Yeah for you!! Glad you had fun.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    Friends
    The Summer is OVER!
    Words Can't Express
    Untitled...
    My New Blender
    She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
    Relieved
    Everything is Everything
    The Condom
    Dred Head the Fool...

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •