NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Friday, July 22, 2005

    A Reflection of Life

    Today, I did a lot of reflecting. I do that from time to time. I sit back and reflect on my entire life and say, "Ok, so what have I accomplished so far and what do I need to do to get where I need to be?" It's funny how life is so fickle. In your teens you think you know everything. You hit your 20's and now you're grown, you can drink and party. Mid-20's you go through this phase of trying to find yourself because at this point you are not who you thought you were. You emerge on 30 and low and behold -- the things you thought you knew all went down the drain because now you are really grown and there is no room for mistakes. At 34 there is much more wisdom than a 16 year old, more responsibility than at 23 and way more confidence than at 26. This is where I am and I like it a lot.

    5 Comments:

    At 7/22/2005 10:23 PM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

    And at 40, things start breakin' down.

     

    At 7/23/2005 12:05 AM, Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

    Im glad your at a happy point in your life! Im definately at the semi-confused point, you hit everything on the nose, thanks for comments on my blog sweets

     

    At 7/23/2005 2:54 PM, Blogger NjDivaGirl said...

    Don...it breaks down as in fall apart? It'll be all over? Please don't tell me that! LOL

     

    At 7/23/2005 2:54 PM, Blogger NjDivaGirl said...

    Hi Nikki,
    It get's better at least as far as I can tell...;)

     

    At 7/26/2005 10:19 AM, Blogger NjDivaGirl said...

    Deedee, that's the cool part. I don't feel old at all..I feel like a big kid but with benefits...that's the grown feeling..LOL

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    Feuding Co-workers and the Paranormal
    But I Promised...
    Well At Least I Was On Time...
    Spoiled, Rotten Brat!
    28 Years of Separation
    Race Riots Correction
    1967 Race Riots
    30 Something and Single...
    Hello Again!!!

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •