NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Saturday, August 27, 2005

    My New Blender


    It was Thursday night and my weekend had officially started. My son was not home, he was with his dad all week as we split custody 50/50. This has worked well for all of us especially with me in school and all. I had no plans for the weekend. I had pretty much relaxed all week since coming back from my trip. I felt a little anxious, like I needed to get into something. It had been nearly two week since I last saw Laundry Dude. We hung out a couple of times. First to the movies and dinner, another time we met for brunch. The third time, we met up for lunch and then our last outing, we met up in the park and just took a long walk and talked. I hadn't spoken to him since then with me being out of town and all. He had asked me to call him when I got back, but I hadn't. I was too busy trying to get back into the swing of things.

    Anyway, it was almost 11pm, I had to think of something to do and quick. It was getting late. I sat down on the sofa and begin to channel surf. This was crazy, with over 400 channels, there was nothing interesting on TV. I turned to HBO and started watching some movie starring Russell Crowe. I felt a little uptight, I needed to relax. So I headed to the kitchen. I pulled out my new blender. I had been dying to use it since I bought it. I decided to make a frozen drink complete with lots of rum. I added all of the ingredients and blended away. I found a straw and poured some of the frozen treat into one of my pretty pink glasses. I sipped it. Yummy, it was perfect! I sipped some more. MMMM. Uh oh. I was getting a little warm, so I removed my shirt. I sipped a little more. Damn, I wasn't warm, I felt downright hot. I removed my pants. Ah...that felt better. I love walking around the house in my bra and panties when I'm home alone. A couple more sips and I came to the realization that I was totally buzzed. Damn, maybe I added just a little bit too much rum. A few more sips and I decided that this drink was too good for me to drink it all by myself. I picked up the phone and started to dial Laundry Dude's digits.

    "Hello, what's up?", I said.

    "Not much , is everything ok?", he asked.

    "Yes, everything is ok, why", I giggled.

    "You sound different, you sure you're ok"?

    "Yes, I am fine", I said trying to sound normal.

    "Hey, what are you doing? Are you busy?", I inquired.

    "No, actually, I was kinda bored, why what's up?"

    "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and help me drink some cocktails maybe even watch a movie."

    Before I could completely finish the sentence, he said, "Sure, let me clean up a little and I'll be over in a few."

    We hung up. What the hell had I gotten myself into? I couldn't believe it, after 8+ plus months of celibacy, I was inviting some dude over for drinks and I wasn't even thinking about the drinks, I was thinking about other things. Oh hell, why was I trying to analyze it. I had my mind made up, bump celibacy, I have my needs.

    I decided to hop in the shower. After the shower, I got out my best smelling lotion and started to smooth it all over my body. I wanted to feel soft and really smell good. Still totally naked, I stood in front of the the full-length mirror. I turned and glanced at myself from the side. I smiled, damn, I had to admit, I still had it going on. After I finished admiring myself, I threw on a cute little number and checked my condom supply. The doorbell rang. Geez, that was quick! I buzzed him in.

    When I opened the door, there he was, SEXY as hell and smiling from ear to ear. He stepped in and spread his arms for a quick hug. As we embraced, he started to pull away but, I wouldn't allow him. I held him closely. He glanced down at me puzzled. I smiled at him and as he parted those beautiful lips to speak, before any words were uttered, I planted my perfectly heart shaped lips directly on his. Standing there, so close, I could feel his heart beating. After what seemed like 20 minutes, I decided we needed to come up for air. Once again he started to speak, but I placed a single finger on his lips and whispered, "shhhh...." He obeyed. I gently grabbed his hand and motioned him to follow me. With my eyes, I asked him to have a seat on the sofa. Never taking my eyes off of him, I placed one of my knees to the left of him and the other to the right of him. I was facing him and completely straddling his lap.

    His puzzled expression changed to ecstasy. He was in a trance and under my spell. We kissed some more. His lips were just so kissable. I gently placed his right hand on my left back side. I wanted him to know that I didn't have on any panties. *smile* Some how his left hand found other places on my body that hadn't been touched in a long time. I was ready...my body was ready. My body ached all over...

    ...oooh Mmmmm Oooooouch! That was rough. It hurt. My body was sore. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was on the floor. Where was Laundry Dude? Why was I on my living room floor? I glanced over at the clock on the wall. It was 8:45am. Was it a dream or reality?

    3 Comments:

    At 8/29/2005 10:57 AM, Blogger Luke Cage said...

    * smile * I just wanted to know what kind of concoction you had going on in that blender...

     

    At 8/29/2005 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that was FUNNY! you TOTALLY had me going.

     

    At 8/30/2005 10:28 AM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

    Oh my goodness. I was just thanking God that I visited here and then you go and tease a brotha like that. I wish I knew the laundry dude so I could tip him off.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
    Relieved
    Everything is Everything
    The Condom
    Dred Head the Fool...
    The Weekend
    Laundry Dude
    The Box
    RPG's - GTA & Trapped in the Closet
    Brass Ass Monkey...

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •