NJ Diva Girl

The life of a Ghetto Geek Diva...

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Professional, Single, Student, Parent

  • Blog Mapping
  • Getty Images
  • Google News
  • Internet Broadcasting
  • RandomURL
  • Shadows
  • Sisterstalk
  • The Abrams Report
  • The Wendy Williams Experience
  •  

    Thursday, August 18, 2005

    Relieved

    Well they left at 7:20 am today. My eyes were all red and swollen from crying. I went to work despite the fact and felt much better later on in the day. I bought my niece a cell phone earlier in the year and it really came in handy. She called me this evening and she sounded very happy. What a relief! Not in a million years would I think I'd feel so miserable about them moving. I am going to go visit them in November. Anyway, no time to be sad about it, I'm off to enjoy some relaxation in Daytona Beach/Orlando. My flight leaves at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Goodness I need this break! Have a good weekend everyone.

    2 Comments:

    At 8/19/2005 12:53 AM, Blogger Bullet Proof Diva said...

    LOL @ Jamaicanqueen!

    Have fun lady! Leave all your cares behind and savor every minute!

     

    At 8/19/2005 2:42 PM, Blogger Luke Cage said...

    Sometimes, getting away can be a good detriment to the blues. I hope that you are enjoying yourself in Florida as I type this now. You deserve it luv. Have a great weekend!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     

     

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Who Links Here  
    Blogroll Me!

     


    Link to Groovy Lizard

     

     

     

    ARCHIVES

    July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 July 2007

    Everything is Everything
    The Condom
    Dred Head the Fool...
    The Weekend
    Laundry Dude
    The Box
    RPG's - GTA & Trapped in the Closet
    Brass Ass Monkey...
    Who's in Charge?
    What's in a Smile?

  • Confessions of a Jersey Goddess
  • Crunk And Disorderly
  • Lowered Expectations
  • Urban Knight
  • Myrah Love Today
  • Princess Dominique
  • Sarcasm In A Bottle
  • Sex Kitten
  •